Healthcare Technical & IT Solutions LLC Professional Code of Conduct
At HT & ITS it is our commitment to our customers and our partners that we provide an unparalleled level of service in everything we do. We hold our employees to very high standards with regards to your needs. We always seek individuals who can meet and maintain these level of standards:
- Exercise honesty, objectivity, and diligence in the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
- Exhibit loyalty in all matters pertaining to the affairs of their organization or to whomever they may be rendering a service. However, they shall not knowingly be party to any illegal or improper activity.
- Not engage in acts or activities which are discreditable to the profession or the client.
- Refrain from entering any activity that may be in conflict with the interest of their organization or would prejudice their ability to carry out objectively their duties and responsibilities.
- Not accept anything of value from an employee, client, customer, supplier, or business associate of their organization that would impair or be presumed to impair their professional judgment and integrity.
- Undertake only those services that they can reasonably expect to complete with professional competence.
- Be prudent in the use of information acquired in the course of their duties. They shall not use confidential information for any personal gain nor in any manner that would be contrary to law or detrimental to the welfare of the client.
- Reveal all material facts known to them that, if not revealed, could either distort reports of operation under review or conceal unlawful practices.
- Continually strive for improvement in their proficiency, and in the effectiveness and quality of their service.
- In the practice of their profession, shall be ever mindful of their obligation to maintain the high standards of competence, morality, and dignity promulgated by this code of ethics.
- Maintain and improve their professional competency through continuing education.
- Cooperate in the development and interchange of knowledge for mutual professional benefit.
- Maintain high personal standards of moral responsibility, character, and business integrity.